I simply can’t understand why this short but insightful video hasn’t got more views on YouTube than a little over 200. Maybe it’s because Gigerenzer says that smart people should dear to take the interdisciplinary path and the mediocre ones stick to disciplinary science?
Gigerenzer on interdisciplinarity
- Stop the fragmentation of research if you want to tackle complex problems 21.11.2014
- Teacher bureaucratization 09.09.2014
- Sunday Morning 11 AM 27.04.2014
- About Sensemaking Approaches 11.04.2014
- More negativity for the New Year! 30.12.2013
- Ut med Sansa Express, in med Zoom H2 30.12.2007
- Thinking of quitting FaceBook 29.06.2011
- Kunskaparna.net 26.07.2007
- Idédräparmanual 20.03.2007
- Elgg 1.0 är här 19.08.2008
- Quadrocopters: The hexacoptors are creating a reliable and robust...
- Romi: Yeah, I guess one should follow privacy tips like ...
- Sean Vernall: I too like the idea that everything can be in one ...
- Romi: Hi, thanks for commenting! Diaspora is still in al...
- Sean Vernall: I have also been thinking about quitting facebook,...